Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The new journey in our life..........

Welcome to the newest part in our family's life. For a while now Jeremy and I have thrown around the idea of adopting a girl from China but have never seriously, seriously, talked about it for certain reasons. Now, we feel the time is right and we couldn't be more happy. We are having to do our paperwork a bit different than most. If they approve our family then we will start the home study, the dossier and so on. The application, MCC and Family Information sheet was received on 2/13/2012. Now we just have to wait on our adoption agency to match us with beautiful baby girl Lai.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am crying!!!!! I am so happy for you, Jeremy, and Jeremy, Jr. I will put this in our prayer box at church. It is locked and no one ever opens it but will pray over the box each week. I will mention in my prayers each day too. No one deserves this more than you and the guys!!! I love you with all my heart and I know that God has that special baby waiting for you. Love Always,Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear more details.

    ReplyDelete